The Suerte Tequila candle giveaway (“Promotion”) is sponsored by Colorado Spirits Importers,
LLC Po Box 19781
Boulder CO 80308 (“Sponsor”).
Complete Official Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PRODUCT PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. INTERNET ACCESS IS REQUIRED TO ENTER.
1. ELIGIBILITY: Promotion is offered and open only to legal residents of ALABAMA, ALASKA, ARKANSAS, ARIZONA, CALIFORNIA, COLORADO, DELAWARE, DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA, FLORIDA, GEORGIA, HAWAII, IDAHO, ILLINOIS, INDIANA, IOWA, KANSAS, KENTUCKY, LOUISIANA, MARYLAND, MICHIGAN, MINNESOTA, MISSISSIPPI, MISSOURI, MONTANA, NEBRASKA, NEVADA, NEW JERSEY, NEW MEXICO, NEW YORK, NORTH CAROLINA, NORTH DAKOTA, OHIO, OREGON, PENNSYLVANIA, SOUTH CAROLINA, SOUTH DAKOTA, TENNESSEE, TEXAS, UTAH, VIRGINIA, WASHINGTON, WEST VIRGINIA, WISCONSIN and WYOMING who are age 21 or older at time of entry. Void in all other states and where prohibited. Employees, officers and directors of Sponsor, and those entities involved in the preparation of materials and/or administration of this Promotion (collectively referred to herein as the “Promotion Entities”), suppliers, distributors, or retailers of alcohol-beverage products, and their immediate family members (spouse, siblings, children and parents) and those living in the same household as such individuals (whether or not related) are not eligible to enter.
2. PROMOTION PERIOD: Promotion starts on or about 12:00:01 am Mountain Time (“MT”) on Oct. 9, 2017 and ends 11:59:59 pm MT on November 31, 2017 (“Promotion Period”). All time referenced herein is Mountain Time. Sponsor’s clock is the official time keeping device for the Promotion.
3. HOW TO ENTER: During the Promotion Period, enter online at https://drinksuerte.com. Limit one drinksuerte.com user account per person. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. Promotion Entities assume no responsibility for lost, late, incomplete, inaccurate, stolen, misdirected, postage due or illegible entries; nor for any computer, telephone, cable network, electronic or Internet hardware or software malfunctions, failures, connections, or availability, or garbled, corrupt, or jumbled transmissions; nor service provider, Internet, Web site, user net accessibility or availability, traffic congestion, or any technical error; nor for unauthorized human intervention, human error, or the incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry or other information; nor for the failure to capture any such information.
More than one (1) account from the same person will be disqualified. Any attempt by any person to obtain more than one (1) account by using multiple/different physical addresses, email addresses, identities, registrations, or any other methods will void that person’s eligibility and he/she may be disqualified from this Promotion or any current or future promotions offered by the Sponsor, in its sole discretion. Use of any automated system, software applications that enable users to create multiple accounts and/or temporary accounts to participate in this Promotion or to redeem prizes is prohibited and may result in disqualification from this Promotion and any current or future promotions offered by the Sponsor. In the event of a dispute as to any entry, the “Authorized Account Holder” of the phone number or email address associated with the account at time of entry will be deemed to be the entrant. The Authorized Account Holder is the natural person assigned a phone number by the wireless telecommunications carrier, phone service provider, Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning phone numbers. Each potential winner may be required to show proof of being an Authorized Account Holder.
4. SELECTION OF WINNERS: Sponsor will conduct drawings at random from all eligible entries received by respective cut-off dates to select Prize winners. Non-winning entries will remain eligible for subsequent judging periods. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received for each drawing. All entries and participation in this Promotion shall be governed by these Official Rules and the decisions of the judges and Sponsor, whose decisions shall be final, binding, and conclusive on all matters. Each potential winner will be contacted by email provided at the time of entry within 5 to 10 business days after the drawing. You are not a winner until Sponsor has verified your eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules. Potential prize winners and, if applicable, their guests, may be required complete, have notarized and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability and, where legal, Publicity Release within seven (7) calendar days of notification or attempted notification. Sponsor will make one attempt to notify each potential winner, who will have forty-eight (48) hours to respond. If (a) Sponsor is unable to contact a potential winner; (b) a potential winner fails to respond to a notification attempt within 48 hours; (c) a potential winner fails to timely return or properly complete the above described release documents; (d) a prize notification or any prize is returned as non-deliverable; or (e) a potential winner is not eligible or does not comply with these Official Rules, prize forfeiture will result and an alternate potential winner may be selected. If a winner for any prize cannot be confirmed by December 5, 2017, then the prize will not be awarded.
5. PRIZES/APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (ARV): The Prize awarded for each drawing varies. Approximate retail value of the candle is $15. Prizes are not redeemable for cash. No substitution or transfer of prize will be permitted except at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. All federal, state and local taxes and other fees associated with prize receipt and use are the sole responsibility of the winner. Prizes will be delivered to winners within thirty (30) days after the end of the Promotion Period and verification/confirmation of winners, either by mail, private delivery service, or in-person, at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Winner agrees that the prize is awarded pursuant to a revocable, nontransferable license personal to that applicable winner. Winner agrees not to sell, resell, auction, barter, assign, exchange, place in commerce, transfer, give away, donate, or otherwise convey any received prize. A violation of these restrictions shall revoke that winner’s license, and the prize will not be honored. Any difference between approximate value and actual value of the prize or any element thereof will not be awarded in cash or otherwise. All expenses and other costs not expressly stated in the package description above are the sole responsibility of winner.
6. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Promotion Entities are not responsible for injury or damage to participants’ or to any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in this Promotion or downloading materials from or use of any web site. If, for any reason, the Promotion is not capable of running as planned by reason of, but not limited to, infection by computer virus, worms, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which Sponsor deems, in its sole opinion, could corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion or any part thereof and select the winner from entries received prior to the action or as otherwise may be deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor. Promotion Entities shall not be liable to winner or any other person for failure to execute the Promotion, or supply a Prize or any part thereof, by reason of any act of God, any action(s), regulation(s) order(s) or request(s) by any governmental or quasi-governmental entity (whether or not the action(s), regulation(s), order(s) or request(s) prove(s) to be invalid), equipment failure, terrorist acts, earthquake, war, fire, flood, explosion, unusually severe weather, hurricane, embargo, labor dispute or strike (whether legal or illegal), labor or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind, work slow-down, civil disturbance, insurrection, riot, or any similar or dissimilar event beyond their reasonable control.
In no event will Promotion Entities, their parents, affiliates, subsidiaries and related companies, their advertising or promotion agencies and/or all their respective officers, directors, employees, independent contractors, representatives and agents, be responsible or liable for any damages or losses of any kind, including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages arising out of participation in the Promotion, Promotion/Prize related activities, access to, and use of, any participating Internet site(s) or the downloading from and/or printing of material downloaded from said site(s). Without limiting the foregoing, Grand Prizes and First Prizes and everything on said site(s) are provided “AS IS” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. Some jurisdictions may not allow the limitations or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages or exclusion of implied warranties.
THIS PROMOTION IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF STATE OF COLORADO WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Promotion, participant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion or the prizes awarded shall be governed by the laws of the State of Colorado, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules, and that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court in Colorado having jurisdiction. Further, in such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental or consequential damages, including attorneys’ fees, other than participant’s actual out of pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Promotion), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
7. WINNERS LIST: For the names of the prize winners, mail a self-addressed, U.S. postage stamped envelope to: Suerte Tequila Candle Giveaway Winners List, 1930 14th St, Boulder, CO 80302 for receipt by December 5, 2017.
8. SPONSOR: Colorado Spirits Importers, LLC Po Box 19781 Boulder CO 80308
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or Google. All information provided by entrants in this promotion is being provided to Sponsor and not to Facebook, Twitter, or Google.